Legal disputes come in many different shapes and forms but none are pleasant and all are stressful. In every case you need to act quickly, dealing with a dispute before it gets out of hand is essential. As soon as you believe that a dispute is arising seek our advice and we will give you our straight forward opinion on your case and what you should do to resolve it. If you want us to we will negotiate on your behalf to resolve the dispute, if this is not possible we will advise you and assist you to defend any subsequent claim.
Whatever the dispute is about come to us as soon as possible for us to support you to the best possible outcome. Some examples of types of problems that you may face are
- Civil Law Disputes, particularly breach of contract or building disputes
- Claims against professionals
- Property law disputes
- Wills, trusts and probate disputes
Attwood Solicitors can help YOU!
We work tirelessly to ensure that each client receives the outcome that they deserve. Get in touch today with your civil litigation enquiries, and benefit from:
- Fixed fee consultation – For your piece of mind, the initial consultation with our legal specialist will be charged at a Fixed fee of £80 + VAT. Our specialists will then seek to uncover the key issues you are facing before advising on your next move.
- Local service – Attwood experts are able to meet professional clients on-site, saving you time and money. Logistical flexibility also enables us to gain first-hand experience of your site, which can be essential when dealing with workplace-based enquiries.
- Flexibility – Our business structure ensures that we have greater flexibility than other agencies who may decline work that doesn’t meet strict criteria.
Let’s get started
If you have a civil litigation enquiry, the first step is simply to get in touch with us. You can give us a call on 01782 416 016, email us, or complete our online enquiry form – whatever feels most comfortable for you.
We look forward to providing you, and your business with the legal support you need.