Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Do you think you may be suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty gas appliance? You may be entitled to make a Carbon Monoxide Poison Compensation Claim.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Have you or a loved one suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning due a faulty gas appliance in the property you rent?
If you rent a property, your landlord has a duty to ensure the safety of all tenants, which includes ensuring gas appliances are maintained and checked annually, unless advised by a registered gas safety engineer.
Therefore, if you believe you may have suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a poorly maintained gas appliance, you may be entitled to compensation.
Please call 0800 145 5105 for advice, support and assistance or click the button below:
Symptoms of Carbon monoxide poisoning include:
- LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
Other signs that could point to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning include:
- The symptoms only appear when you are in your house/flat
- The symptoms disappear or are relieved when you leave your house/flat and come back when you return
- Others in the house/flat experience the same symptoms (including animals) and appear at similar times
If you are suffering from any of the above symptoms and believe they are a result of carbon monoxide poisoning then there are some immediate steps you should take:
- Get fresh air immediately. Open doors and windows, turn off all gas appliances and leave the house/flat
- See you doctor immediately or go to your local hospital. Let them know that you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning and they can do blood/breath tests to check
- If it’s an immediate danger, call the Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999
- Get a Gas Safe registered engineer to inspect your gas appliances to see if there is a serious problem
To enquire about compensation for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning:
Call Attwood Solicitors!Call Attwood Solicitors today and see what we can do for you. Alternatively, email us.
0800 145 5105
CLAIMS to 88010**Texts are charged at Standard Network Rate.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – Latest News
Carbon monoxide poisoning has been in the news a lot recently.
Please feel free to browse through some of the news stories below, relating to carbon monoxide poisoning:
NEWS SUFFOLK (5th June 2012) – Ambulances were called to a house in Gosmore Road on Monday night after a man in his 50s collapsed and five other people fell ill. The six, who were all said to be breathing normally, were taken to hospital.
Gazette.Net (7th May 2012) – Five Oxon Hill residents have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. Fire investigators believe that carbon monoxide poisoning was caused by a rusted furnace pipe. There was no working carbon monoxide detector inside the home.
The Guardian (17th April 2012) – A gas fitter has been jailed for killing a young woman by carbon monoxide poisoning due to a botched job he did on her father’s boiler.