Personal Injury Specialists
Have you been injured in circumstances that were not your fault? Have you suffered an illness that could, and should, have been prevented? If you, or someone you know, has suffered injury or illness through no fault of your own but instead caused, or exacerbated by another person, then you may be considering a claim for Personal Injury Compensation.
We understand that this can be a daunting and overwhelming task. You need look no further, we are Committed to You, we will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. We offer expert legal advice and carry out all Personal Injury cases on a No Win, No Fee basis. Expert Legal Advice is imperative in all Personal Injury cases.
Why Attwood Solicitors?
Not all Personal Injury Claims companies are created equal.
• We are Personal Injury Specialists committed to processing your claim to the best of our ability ensuring the best outcome for you in the least stressful way.
• We have a huge depth of experience and wide-ranging case history meaning the very best legal knowledge is brought to your claim.
• We focus solely on Personal Injury Claims to ensure our expertise is unrivalled.
• We have a proven track record of successful claims and are proud of our reputation as leaders in our field.
• We believe you have suffered enough already and therefore undertake all Personal Injury Claims on a No Win No Fee basis.
• We believe you should have your own appointed Legal Expert ensuring continuity of care and making sure you feel supported.
• We offer a sympathetic and supportive approach, understanding that you have been through, and are still going through, a difficult time.
• We believe that open and honest communication is the key to a successful client relationship and as such will keep you informed throughout, and convey information to you clearly and precisely.
• We offer a free initial consultation where we will be honest with you about the likely success of your claim.
• We believe that our integrity is paramount and therefore offer our expertise in a caring and considerate way where all decisions are made in the best interests of the client.
• We will guide you and fight your corner for you making the process as stress free as possible.
Either contact us by phone, email or text, for a Free, No Obligation discussion about your personal case. Alternatively, browse the pages here for further information on all manner of claims ranging from Road Traffic Accidents to Surgical Error. It you’ve suffered and it’s not your fault then it is worth pursuing.
Personal Injury is an umbrella term covering a wide range of accidents, illnesses and injuries, caused in all manner of situations. To make it easier to pinpoint the help you need, we’ve broken our information down in to five main areas where you can find further information relevant to your situation:
• Dental Negligence – examples include Poor Root Canal Treatment; Gum Disease; Poor Orthodontic Treatment; or Dental Neglect. If you have received poor or substandard dental treatment that has caused injury or suffering you may be able to claim Dental Negligence.
• Medical Negligence – examples include: Birth Injury; Defective Medical Products; Misdiagnosis; Hospital Acquired Infections; or Substandard Surgery. If you have suffered complications through medical situations which were not your fault you should be able to make a claim for Medical Negligence.
• Work Claims – examples include: Repetitive Strain; Factory and Warehouse Injuries; Noise Induced Hearing Loss; Industrial Illnesses; or Harassment/Assault. If you have suffered mentally or physically through a situation arising at work you may be able to process a Work-Related Claim.
• Personal Injury – examples include: Road Traffic Accidents; Accidents in Public Places; Injuries due to Faulty Products; Past Abuse; or Animal Attacks. If you have suffered an injury or an illness through no fault of your own you could be able to make a Personal Injury Claim.
• Cosmetic Surgery – examples include: Breast Surgery; Reconstructive Surgery; Rhinoplasty; Laser Treatment; or Substandard Botox Treatment. If you have suffered illness or injury as a result of your Cosmetic Surgery you may be able to make a claim.
No Win No Fee
No win no fee, also known as a conditional fee arrangement, is an agreement you make with your solicitor so that you can claim compensation without worrying about upfront legal fees. If your compensation claim is unsuccessful, the no win no fee agreement states you won’t have to pay your solicitor any money. Daniel Harley discusses this in the video below.
Request a callback
from our CLIENTS
I am writing to you personally to say thank you to Attwood's for a job well done with my recent claims. It initially started out as one claim, but eventually became a little more complicated when another was added following a review of my condition by one of your dental experts. Throughout the last couple of years as the claim has progressed I have been fully supported by your colleague Luke Taylor. I have thanked him personally for all the good work and support he gave me over the last couple of years, it was quite a journey for both of us but with the right outcome, but I just wanted to also highlight to yourself the good service and support he provided me with. It was very much needed and appreciated. He has always been very professional and the advice he has given has always been with real feeling and thought, and not the "just my job" attitude. Even when I was very wary of what to do next, he always explained it in simple terms for me understand and move forward. If I ever need similar help in the future, your company will be the first I contact. With my sincere appreciation and regards.
I contacted Attwood Solicitors requesting that they represent me. Their response to date has been way beyond my expectations . They have provided a comprehensive and professional service at every stage, with a dedicated member of staff as my contact.
All my queries and issues have been resolved very efficiently and you have always contacted me back when promised. I have certainty felt you have been acting on my behalf and would like to thank you for that. Once again we would like to convey our sincere thanks to you and would have no reservations recommending you to anyone else – you have been a star